Mark Your Calendars!
- 25th Annual World Congress on Learning Disabilities, September 8 and 9, 2017, Orlando, Florida
- click here for more information
- LDW is proud to annouce ariticles now in the language of Telugu. We welcome the country of India. Please select India (Telugu) under FIND YOUR COUNTRY on our Home Page.
- LDW is proud to release it newest publication in the Childrens series, I am Full Of Possibilities, book 3, Oliver Learns How To Deal with School Bullies in support of October being Bullying Awarness month. Teachers/Parents please click here to order a copy today, and consider purchasing a copy for your local libray. Help us educate children on how to stand up against bullying in a positive way because Children with disabilities are at higher risk for bullying.
- Toxic chemicals wide spread in childrens school supplies. Click here to go to our Disabilities and the Environment page to view article.
- See LDW's newest peer reviewed Journal in Arabic, "المجلة العربية في صعوبات التعلم" under RESEARCHERS above or click here.
- Check out our updated Disabilities and the Environment page under CLINICIANS above or click here.
- See our latest edition, September 2012, of Stategies for Successful Learning click here.
- See LDW's latest peer reviewed Journal in Portuguese, "Revista Portuguesa de Dificuldades de Aprendizagem" under RESEARCHERS above or click here.
- LDW's newest publication "Powerful Partners In Student Success: Schools, Families and Communities". Hundreds have already been preordered. Click here to find out more.
- For members see our latest edition of Learning Disabilities a Contemporary Journal click here.
- Take 5! Please give us your feedback so that we may serve you better.
- LDW is proud to announce articles now in the language of Igbo. We welcome the country of Nigeria. Please select Nigeria (Igbo) under FIND YOUR COUNTRY on our Home Page.
- LDW Supports RTI
- The RTI Series: How Does RTI Help Students with Learning or Other Disabilities? The second in a series of printable brochures.
- Neuropsychology of emotional disturbance
- Anxiety in Children
- Behavior Management Techniques for Teachers
- Reciprocal Teaching
- Education Law
- Study Skills for Students with Learning Disabilities
- Organization and Study Skills
- Preparing Teachers for Grading Students With Learning Disabilities
- Healthy World, Healthy People: Disabilities and the Environment
- Out of Harm's Way: Preventing Toxic Threats to Child Development, Part I
- Response to Intervention: The Teachers' Role in Distinguishing Between Mathematics Difficulty and Mathematics Disability
- Promoting Social Competence: The Role of the Parent
- Helping Your Child with Organization and Study Skills
- FAQ: About Evaluations
- Securing Cooperation: An Essential Component of the IEP
- Do Students with and Without Learning Difficulties Have Accurate Perceptions of Their Classrooms’ Motivational Climate?
- Effects of Evaluative Feedback on Rate of Learning and Task Motivation: An Analogue Experiment
Individuals with LD
- Our 21st Annual World Congress on Learning Disabilities in Oviedo Spain was a far-reaching success. See the Topical materials presented below (mainly in Spanish) on Learning Disabilities Present & Future.
Click here for the Book of Abstracts