Join Learning Disabilities Worldwide
Why Become a Member?
Your generous support of Learning Disabilities Worldwide (LDW®) ensures your access to the many articles, publications, and resources offered by LDW®.
It is through your support that LDW® is able to continue to expand its pioneering work reaching and enhancing the lives of individuals with learning disabilities (LD) around the world. Help us maintain our position as the premier organization in the field of learning disabilities.
You will receive the following benefits with your membership.
- Access to the LDW® Members' Website and Publication Archive
- The peer-reviewed member journal, Insights on Learning Disabilities: From Prevailing Theories to Validated Practices, published bi-annually
- The online magazine for general and special education teachers, Strategies for Successful Learning, published 5 times annually
- Discounted subscription rate to Learning Disabilities: A Contemporary Journal, a peer-reviewed forum for research, practice, and opinion regarding learning disabilities and associated disorders
- Discounted registration fees to all LDW® conferences and events
- Discounts on all LDW® publications, which include books, CDs, and DVDs
Become a Member
Join LDW® today and be part of our global voice of hope. We are dedicated to increasing awareness and understanding of learning disabilities worldwide and enriching the lives of individuals with LD around the world.
Learning Disabilities Worldwide, Inc., is a not-for-profit, tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.