Through its many programs, LDW® works to enhance the academic, professional, and personal lives of individuals with learning disabilities.
LDW® promotes and distributes research.
LDW® promotes prevention, early identification, early intervention, and advocacy for civil rights of individuals with LD.
- Disseminates information through its website (www.ldworldwide.org), publications, CDs, and DVDs for parents, professionals, and health care providers
- Publishes online LD Yellow Pages, a directory of resources and services
LDW® promotes awareness of environmental issues that impact childhood development.
- Publishes and distributes articles on how environmental issues impact children to thousands of pediatricians
- Publishes and distributes a CD on environmental hazards and learning disabilities for healthcare professionals
- Partners with the Alliance for a Healthy Tomorrow and Clean Water Action in lobbying Congress
LDW® sponsors conferences, professional trainings and other events around the world.